Wednesday 21 May 2008

Lady in Red

Well, yesterday was pretty unproductive, nothing I was making was turning out how I hoped and most of it ended up being trashed - here's hoping for something better today. I have been looking at photos of some of my favorite cards from those have I made since I started this hobby. When things are not turning out I find this sometimes helps me to move on from the disasters and come up with an idea that will work. Anyhow I thought I would share this card which was made in Ocotber of 2007 as a birthday card to give to someone who is a member of a birthday swapping group I am in. The stamp is one bought as part of a set from QVC - I love this classy and elegant lady. It was simply stamped and embossed in red onto white card then matted and layered using matt black and red foiled card. A finishing touch was some lovely deep red cabochon gems. Simple, but elegant, like the lady in the stamp.

Now back to my stamps because I have so many ideas I want to try out today, let's hope some of them turn into something I like enough to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment