Monday 26 May 2008

Fab's Christmas Challenge - May

Well yesterday was the 25th of May, so time once again for Fab's Big Christmas Challenge! This time I chose a Penny Black stamp called "Snowball Fun". I love the Penny Black stamps, they are good quality stamps which makes them so easy to use as they give a lovely clear impression every time. Oh, and maybe the fact I am a sucker for cute designs has something to do with this too.

I stamped my image with black Stazon ink then coloured the image with Prismacolour Pencils, blending the colour with artist's low odor white spirit. This is such an easy technique to do and very relaxing. Once I had my finished image I chose some blue cardstock and printed some lovely snowy paper from the Artylicious "Season's Greetings" CD. The image was mounted onto some silver foiled card and stuck to the card with foam pads. Finally for that bit of Christmas sparkle I added tiny dots of Stickles Glitter Glue (Star Dust).

3 comments:

  1. I love that card Phree ! Thanks for playing the challenge...Hugz Fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp its one of my personal favorites. Fab work Phree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and love that image - these little fellas are so cute

    ReplyDelete