Sunday 4 May 2008

Getting Started

Oh dear, I am wondering now if everyone finds their first blog entry as difficult to write as I am this one.

Anyway perhaps the way to go is to say why I started this blog. I wanted somewhere I could keep a history of my journey into the world of papercrafts and rubber stamping. It seems blogging is a great way to do that and to share the things we learn with other crafters along the way.

Now all I have to do is figure out how the rest this blog stuff works - basic stuff really like uploading pics. Guess I best go and do that now or this really is not going to be much of a blog.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Be careful though it's as addictive as crafting!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Phree, you obviously worked out how to upload pictures!!Congratulations, your blog is looking fantastic!
    Angela xx

    ReplyDelete