Saturday 5 July 2008

Just Because ...

I don't really have a title for this post because this card was not made for any particular occasion or challenge, so I guess it's a "just because I can make it" sort of card.

The little dog stamp is from a set by The Angel Company. He was stamped with black Archival Ink then coloured using Prismacolor pencils which I blended with low odour white spirit and paper stumps. The papers and the greeting text stamp are from an Hot Off The Press kit and the flowers are from Prima.

7 comments:

  1. What a cute card, I love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet Phree, I want to adopt him! and I really like the colours you've chosen for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and it will definitely bring a smile to someone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's as good a reason for making a card as any I can think of Phree - and it's a gorgeous card
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute little puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Phree - I love the colours and the dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I own that stamp too and I never get tired of it. Me love the doggie ! LOL Beautiful HOTP style card. X Fab

    ReplyDelete