Wednesday 23 July 2008

Another Award


Another award – and this one has been given twice, by Rachel who blogs as Loopy Crafting and by Carol over on Paperplay. It’s the Blogging Friends Forever award. I am honoured ladies, thank you so much for thinking of me.

The rules of this award,
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

I will have to think some more for my 5 people to pass it on to, especially the person who fits rule 3 as I am not entirely sure where folks who post comments on my blog come from or what exactly constitutes another part of the world – I am assuming it means another country entirely.

I know rule 4 says that passing on the award is a way to say thank you to freinds who reads my blog, but I am going to bend that rule a little here because I know there are people out there who read my blog and never comment, but they do read it fairly regularly. So for the record here is a public thank you to everyone who takes the time to look at this blog to see what sorts of inky trouble I have been getting into next - I never really expected to my little dairy to be of interest to anyone but me.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog.

    I undferstand wghat word verification is supposed to achieve, but there is no evidence to support it in this context. I opted out of word verification three months ago, and have only had one spam message so far. If you check out the responses to my spedific post on word verification (link below), you will see exactly how unpopular it is amongst bloggers, and what little impact removing it has had for those that have done it.

    My anti word verification post is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phree,
    Check my blog I am doing a blog candy moment to celebrate a year.
    Maybe somewhere else in the UK would be OK...hee hee
    Janette
    SBS20

    ReplyDelete