Wednesday 5 November 2008

Thank you Shirley

For honouring my blog with this award. If anyone reading this has not visited Shirley's blog Card Art, Etc... then it's well worth visiting because Shirley always has lots of lovely inspirational ideas over there.

The "rules" for the Arte y Pico award are:

1. If you are an award winner, show the award, the name of the person who gave it to you, and link back to his or her blog.
2. Pick 5 blogs you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community.
3. List the author's name and link to his or her blog.
4. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've selected.
5. Link back to the original Arte y Pico blog, so all will know the origin of the award.


So here are my choices to pass the award onto :

Christine - Sketching Stamper
Jenny - Craft Heaven
Sam - A Latte Stampin
Theresa – Crafting the Web

I got stuck @ 4 because it seems that all the other blogs I love to read aready have this award.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Phree for passing the award to me and I'm so glad that it was awarded to you. What a lovely way to end the day. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Phree! You are so sweet to think of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sweety. Oh and HAPPY B-DAY late! Have a 100 swaps to complete. Hugs
    Love your Halloween Card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your picture at the about me page spot on your blog!

    Your cards are great too!

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. You area so welcome, Phree. I would never miss one of your posts. You are a true artista!

    ReplyDelete