Wednesday 20 August 2008

Aw, thank you Sandra and Rachel


Apparently I am a "Wilde Woman", my freind Rachel has given me an award to say so!
The rules for this are award are:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women and remember the Purpose of the Award is to send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

I am going to pass this on to Jenny who does not publish so much work but when she does always publishes wonderful things.

And another

Not only am I a Wilde Woman, but Sandra who designs stamps for Kadoodle has very kindly given me this. If you have not seen Sandra's stamp designs then pay a visit to her blog or to the Kadoodle Stamps Blog.

The rules for this award are :
The rules of the award are :-
1,The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2,Link to the person you received your award from.
3,Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4,Put links of those blogs on yours.
5,Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

There are so many fab bloggers out there who's blogs I visit so I will have to think a bit about who to pass this onto.

No comments:

Post a Comment