I got some new ink pads yesterday, they are Kaleidacolour pads which are a rainbow effect pad. I have already got some of these and they are fun to play with. Today's card is one I made using the one of these pads, the pad is called Desert Heat, scrummy hot oranges and reds!
First I brayered my background using the Kaleidacolor pad, then I stamped some flower stamps from Lavinia Stamps using Versfine Black Onyx ink. I was using a glossy coated card stock and this was my first mistake - the Versafine does not seem to dry on the none porous card and it smudged long after I thought it was dry... oh well back to the drawing board. I started again recreating my background with the brayer, but this time I used Ranger's Black Archival Ink to stamp my flowers - success - no more smudges! I then trimmed the edges and ran the Archival pad round them, mounted this onto some gold foiled card and then stuck it onto some glossy black card stock. I rather like the result. Sorry about the photo, it's kind of tricky to get a good photo of glossy card.