I have been away for a couple of days this week doing some workshops at Graphicus. The first one we did was a Tag book and wes more technique driven with the finished book being more a by-product of trying different techniques on tags. Anyone who is a fan of Tim Holtz will be familiar with the type of stuff we were doing - playing with Distress inks, blending them with Cut N Dry foam, adding water, etc. We also did some techniques with the Adirondack Acrylic Paint Daubers which included an image transfer - that was fun and I was pleased at how well my image came out.
When we had done we bound all our tags into a book so now we have that as useful referrence work to remind us of how to do all the techniques we tried.
I have not finished the other project we did on Thursday - that involved working with Stampbord - but I have all my stuff home with me now and plan to take the time to finish it properly over the next few days.