Monday 31 March 2014

Broken Bones

In December I tripped at work and fell - the result was I  broke my right elbow and had some very painful soft tissue damage to my right hand. The silver lining to this was I ended up watching Create and Craft on telly while off work and by the time my arm was better I had rediscovered my lost stamping mojo.

Last Wednesday I fell again while walking the dogs - this time I landed on my left hand - so now I'm nursing 2 broken bones in that hand - I guess it will be a few weeks before I am stamping again.

6 comments:

  1. What a bummer! I am so sorry to hear of your fall. I do hope the it results in such a time of positive inspiration as you experienced during your 1st fall.

    Do take gentle care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Phree. How unlucky you are. It must be so frustrating for you - for everyday life and now especially that you wanted to get back into stamping. I do hope the bones mend successfully and you are soon back on track.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care Phree - try to be patient & allow your bones to heal, not easy I know but better be slowly healing than trying to do things too soon & getting into a pickle.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear you're hurt. Of all the bones you could have broken you didn't pick ones that you could make the excuse that you could rest and play. Get better soon, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phree, I am so so sorry to hear about your bones. Just a thought, are you taking any Glucosamine & Chondroitin With Msm? The reason I ask is because I have fallen a few times too and luckily haven't broken any bones, just bruised muscles, etc. My aunt told me about it when I was just close to 50 I believe. She lived to 92 and never broke anything, but fell a few times too. I think our balance suffers as we get older. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Phree, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident! I am glad you're healing and got your mojo back!

    Take care sweetie!

    ReplyDelete